Golf Veduta furnished apartments are a model of urban architecture and design, offering incredible golf views. The twin buildings are located in the prestigious DAMAC Hills master development, which is home to the Trump International Golf Club Dubai and nearly four million square feet of private parkland.
Interiors are planned to perfection and each luxury is detailed beyond compare across a choice of convenient apartments in a variety of sizes, and townhouses. Expansive patios throughout mean you can enjoy uninterrupted golf course views all through the day and nearby you’ll find an incredible mix of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Luxury furnished apartments at Golf Veduta
Furnished apartments in Dubailand with uninterrupted views of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai from every home.
Register your interest:
- Furnished studios, and one, two and three bedroom suites
- Suites feature a separate living room and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen, washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator and microwave
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Ample parking space
Facilities at DAMAC Hills
- Trump International Golf Club Dubai with 18-hole championship golf course and par three course
- Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
- Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Little Village Children’s Play Area planned
- Outdoor Skyview Cinema
- The Arena – a seasonal multipurpose area
- Schools and nurseries
DAMAC Hills in Dubailand has community and relaxation at its heart; a place where the utmost importance is given to the public realm and facilities – from lifestyle and entertainment to education and healthcare. A place designed to make residents feel safe and comfortable; a place to raise children and make lifelong friends; a place to call home.
The development is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a world away, with its ideal location along Umm Suqeim Road, which allows easy access to the rest of the city.