The latest press releases from DAMAC Properties
Dubai’s Security, Safety and Crisis Management Key Factors for Hike in Real Estate Transaction: DAMAC Survey
70% respondents attributed security and safety while more than 50% attributed the city’s crisis management to be the reason for the hike
DAMAC Properties, the region's leading luxury real estate developer, is further raising the bar as part of its mission to deliver customer satisfaction and happiness, by launching the DAMAC Cares campaign. Spearheaded by DAMAC’s Customer Relations Management Department, the initiative aims to proactively solve any customer complaints or issues.
- Set to begin on 18 April, the three-week long sports event will have various sports competitions, including a duathlon and football & basketball matches and a mini-Olympics for children
- All events will be held at night at the AKOYA Community with some games taking place in DAMAC Hills
Dubai, UAE — 11 April 2021: Supporting the spirit of togetherness and community that Ramadan represents, DAMAC Properties is set to host its first-ever Ramadan Sports Festival, from 18 April – 7 May 2021 at its AKOYA community.
Close to 500 cycling professionals and enthusiasts took part in the Tour De DAMAC, first-ever cyclethon event took place at the Akoya community, organised by DAMAC Properties in association with the Dubai Sports Council on Saturday.
For Anastasiia Solodovnyk, Manager - Online Marketing, it was one of the most unpleasant experiences of her life. When she tested positive for Covid-19 in February, she not only lost her taste and smell, but she could barely lift herself out of bed.
DAMAC Properties to hold first-ever cyclethon event at AKOYA community in coordination with the Dubai Sports Council
DAMAC Properties, in coordination with the Dubai Sports Council, is excited to announce that it will host its first ever cyclethon event on March 20 at its largest community, AKOYA.
DAMAC Properties has successfully concluded its staff vaccination drive against Covid-19 as employees and their spouses were administered their second jab of the Sinopharm vaccine at the DAMAC Executive Heights headquarters.
Following the admirable example of the UAE leadership and their stringent vaccination drive, DAMAC Properties, on January 29, arranged vaccinations for all staff members and their spouses.
DAMAC Properties has recorded an important milestone at its ZADA Tower project in Business Bay with major foundation works completed within three months of awarding the major works contract.
- Golf In Dubai Initiative aims to position Dubai as a top Golf destination globally
- Dubai has top-notch golfing assets, hospitality facilities and infrastructure to support compelling value proposition for golf tourists
- Trump International Golf Course in DAMAC Hills is an increasingly popular course for the world’s top amateur players