The latest press releases from DAMAC Properties
Dubai, UAE — 10 January 2021: DAMAC Properties, the region's leading luxury real estate developer, recently took part in the Digital CIO Summit, with Chief Information Officer Jayesh Maganlal participating in the panel discussion on “Building Robust IT Infrastructure to Address Digital-First Needs” alongside Dr. Jassim Haji, President, International Group of Artificial Intelligence and moderated by George Akhras, Chief Information Officer, AMSI.
Dubai, UAE — January 6 2021: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning technologies will have the biggest impact on the real estate sector, according to the annual real estate tech survey conducted by DAMAC. The survey was conducted within the DAMAC Group, with nearly 90% of respondents from the Information Technology department and the remaining from the business excellence, data & analytics and technology teams.
Dubai, UAE — 09 December 2021: DAMAC Properties, the region's leading luxury real estate developer, recently took part in the prestigious Middle East Enterprise AI & Analytics Summit (MEEA) held in Dubai.
Dubai, UAE — 1st November 2021: DAMAC Properties has unveiled its latest community ‘DAMAC Lagoons’, a new luxury development that promises to give community living a refreshing new feel with its very own ‘Eight Wonders of the Mediterranean’ concept.
- DAMAC Central is an all-encompassing platform that centralises company communications and collaborations
- The platform has helped DAMAC fast-track its digitisation drive, positioning it as an agile tech-leader
- DAMAC is fully committed to leveraging technologies to ensure it is ready for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities
DAMAC Properties teams up with Italian fashion powerhouse Cavalli to launch iconic 70-storey skyscraper in Dubai
- Luxury tower designed by award-winning architect Shaun Killa — who created the unique and stunning Dubai Museum of the Future
- Tower to have breathtaking sea views of Palm Jumeirah Island and offer residents an ultra-luxury experience
- Cavalli’s glamour matches DAMAC’s standards for delivering luxury homes and lifestyle experiences
Dubai’s Security, Safety and Crisis Management Key Factors for Hike in Real Estate Transaction: DAMAC Survey
70% respondents attributed security and safety while more than 50% attributed the city’s crisis management to be the reason for the hike
DAMAC Properties, the region's leading luxury real estate developer, is further raising the bar as part of its mission to deliver customer satisfaction and happiness, by launching the DAMAC Cares campaign. Spearheaded by DAMAC’s Customer Relations Management Department, the initiative aims to proactively solve any customer complaints or issues.
- Set to begin on 18 April, the three-week long sports event will have various sports competitions, including a duathlon and football & basketball matches and a mini-Olympics for children
- All events will be held at night at the AKOYA Community with some games taking place in DAMAC Hills
Dubai, UAE — 11 April 2021: Supporting the spirit of togetherness and community that Ramadan represents, DAMAC Properties is set to host its first-ever Ramadan Sports Festival, from 18 April – 7 May 2021 at its AKOYA community.