Essential Guide: The Best Villa Communities in Dubai, 2021
Dubai is perhaps the top-most beautiful city in the United Arab Emirates. The city has much to offer local and foreign residents, no matter what lifestyle you have and what kind of home you need. The huge variety of stunning properties with unlimited amenities and facilities offers everyone the luxury of choosing the kind of property they desire.
If you have a big family and require more privacy for yourself, it is a smart idea to buy a villa in Dubai. The city offers extensive choices when it comes to villas. To make the selection easier for you, we have compiled a list of some of the best villa communities in Dubai.
Let's read on to find more details:
The Most Beautiful & Luxurious Villa Communities in Dubai
Some of the most beautiful villa communities include DAMAC Hills, DAMAC Hills 2, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Arabian Ranches, Dubai Hill Estates, Umm Suqeim, and Al Barsha.
One of our most popular gates communities is DAMAC Hills, which is home to the world-famous Trump International Golf Club. DAMAC Hills is a stunning neighborhood offering world-class amenities to its residents. The community has urban architecture, lots of green spaces, and a vibrant vibe. It is also located from the hustle and bustle of the central city, which means there is low road traffic and residents can enjoy the space in serenity.
The upscale freehold development is divided into the Golf Club, Akoya Drive, and Akoya Park. Akoya Park is a huge area that consists of several villas that overlook the beautiful 4 million square feet park. For those who crave some fun and excitement, Akoya Drive is the place to be. The drive was inspired by the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in Paris and the Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and consists of high-end restaurants, luxury retail stores, and a family entertainment center. The villas in the Golf Club have a beautiful view of the Trump International Golf Club, which is just minutes away from the community.
Pros of Living in DAMAC Hills
- DAMAC Hills has a wide variety of villas as well as apartments and townhouses for people of all budgets, lifestyles, and preferences.
- It offers some of the most sought-after sub-communities in Dubai, including the Park Villas, Bellavista, Golf Panorama, and the Loreta.
- It offers luxurious amenities through partnerships with high-end brands like Fendi Casa and Paramount Hotels & Resorts as well as an abundance of outdoor facilities like gardens, lakes, tennis and badminton courts, a football field, stables, schools, hospitals, eateries, swimming pools, play areas and more.
Cost of Living in DAMAC Hills
DAMAC Hills offers various villas, hotel suites, and apartments for residents.
You may have to pay around AED 2.1 million for 3-bedroom villas. If you want 4-bedroom villas with beautiful front yards and wide balconies overlooking the project, you will need to pay an asking price of AED 2.4 million. The 5-bedroom villas in DAMAC Hills have an average price of around AED 5.4 MILLION
The good news is that the villas can also be rented out. A 3-bedroom villa has an average yearly rental price of AED 128,000, while a 5-bedroom villa has an average yearly rental price of AED 249,000.
DAMAC Hills 2
DAMAC Hills 2, previously known as Akoya, is one of the premium villa communities in Dubai. The project consists of over 20 sub-communities that offer people a golf course living at an affordable price. The community consists of verdant gardens, cerulean lakes, and lush golf courses and offers residents a life of quality away from the hustle and bustle of the commercial city. It has the distinction of being the first "truly green" community in Dubai with gorgeous landscaped gardens, water fountains, and community parks interspersed between buildings. If you prefer to buy a villa in an environmentally conscious surrounding, then DAMAC Hills 2 is a prime choice for you.
DAMAC Hills 2 has approximately 10,000 villas and about 1,200 apartments. DAMAC Properties also offer 2D and 3D layout floor plans. The area consists of lots of family-friendly neighborhoods like supermarkets, gyms, parks, and restaurants within reach and is a great place to buy a villa if you want to reside in a gated community.
Some of the popular sub-communities in DAMAC Hills 2 are Juniper, Amazonia, and Claret.
Pros of Living in DAMAC Hills 2
- The area is an exclusive gated community that is far away from the crowds of the city but minutes away from the commercial area thanks to the four major highways that connect it to the mainland, including the Emirates Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- It is the first-of-its-kind environment-friendly and sustainable neighborhood that boasts a lot of natural elements and green spaces.
- It offers a large range of amenities and facilities that are available in the big city.
Cost of Living in DAMAC Hills 2
In 2021, you can buy a 3-bed villa in DAMAC Hills 2 for the average price of AED 1.1 million that can go up to AED 1.8 million for a 5-bedroom villa. If you are looking for a villa to rent out, the average rental price for 3-bedroom villas is AED 54,000 for a year, and for 5-bedroom villas is AED 80,000 for that same amount of time. The rental yields for the properties are at a profitable 5.11%.
Jumeirah Village Circle
If you want a place to live where you can have the calm and quiet of a suburban community as well as all the amenities of the city, then Jumeirah Village Circle is the place to be. The locality is located off the Sheikh Zayed Road with Al Barsha bordering its right side. Since the area is located near the main road, it is minutes away from many attractions in the city, including the Dubai Marina, the Jumeirah Beach, the Mall of Emirates, and the Dubai International Airport.
The community is very wholesome and consists of supermarkets, schools, malls, hospitals, cafes, gyms, sports facilities and more so it is a great place to live with your entire family. In addition, the community has over 30 landscaped parks, making it one of the greenest spaces in Dubai.
Pros of Living in Jumeirah Village Circle
- It is one of the best and most family-friendly communities in Dubai with an easy commute to the most popular neighborhoods in the city and is just minutes away from many local attractions.
- There is a wide range of villas available in the locality in various configurations and sizes as well as townhouses and apartments for people of all budgets.
- JVC is a self-sufficient area with all the amenities of life available within the area.
- The area is one of the greenest residential spaces in Dubai with over 30 beautiful parks.
Cost of Living in Jumeirah Village Circle
If you are looking to invest in a villa in Jumeirah Village Circle, the average price of the villas can range anywhere from AED 1.9 million to AED 2.7 million. The locality has an ROI of 5.22% making it a good investment.
For people who are interested in renting out villas in the locality, the average yearly rental price for 3-bedroom villas is 105,000 and for 4-bedroom villas is AED 113,000. You also have the option of living in both lived-in and brand-new villas.
Jumeirah Village Triangle
Jumeirah Village Triangle offers modern architectural styles of villas, unlimited facilities and amenities, and peaceful and stress-free life. The community is incredibly safe and offers all the creature comforts that are required by the residents.
The locality is situated between the Al Khalil Road and the Sheikh Zayed Road which means it is just minutes away from the Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai Production City, Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, and the Dubai International Airport. This means residents have easy access to the mall, supermarket, restaurants, hospital, and other amenities.
Pros of Living in Jumeirah Village Triangle
- Jumeirah Village Triangle offers a fantastic combination of real estate properties, including exclusive 2 to 5-bedroom villas. It also offers a broad portfolio of freehold properties.
- Residents can also enjoy a large variety of community amenities including walking paths, parks, and tennis courts. An ENOC petrol station is also located at the edge of the community.
- The locality has many high-quality educational institutions including the Jumeirah International Nursery, JSS International School, and GEMS United School as well as hospitals and clinics in close proximity.
Costs of Living in Jumeirah Village Triangle
Jumeirah Village Triangle offers a variety of villas both for purchase and rent. You will need to pay an average of AED 1,100,000 for 1-bedroom villas, AED 1,850,000 for 2-bedroom villas, and AED 1,535,000 for 3-bedroom villas, which are relatively affordable.
The average annual rental price for 1 bed-room villas is AED 75,000; 2-bedroom villas is AED 105,000; and for 3-bedroom villas is AED 120,000.
Mirdif is one of the most sought-after villa communities in Dubai that offers a casual and laid-back lifestyle for families. The district is divided into four sub-communities called Uptown Tulip, Ghoroob, Shorooq, and Mirdif Tulip. The locality offers beautiful villas for sale that come with well-furnished rooms, gardens, and shared and private swimming pools and is also home to the beautiful Mushrif Park.
One of the major reasons why big families like to settle in this locality is because it offers many nurseries and schools, no matter which part of the school you live in. The villa community is also close to Airport Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. This makes it easy for residents to easily access a lot of important places like the Dubai International Airport, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Beach, and the Dubai Festival City, which are just minutes away.
People who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city often opt to live in Mirdif as it has no skyscrapers, high-rise hotels, or crowded tourist attractions.
Pros of Living in Mirdif
- It is a family-friendly neighborhood with reasonably priced, spacious, and beautiful villas. This includes both independent and semi-independent units that come with lush backyards and shared or private swimming pools.
- The locality is very pet-friendly and has many green spaces and parks including the Mushrif Park, which features a huge adventure park, astronomy center, and equestrian club.
- The neighborhood is home to the City Center Mirdif, which offers shopping opportunities, F&B options, a hypermarket, and a cinema. It also has iFly Dubai as well as a number of global restaurants.
Costs of Living in Mirdif
If you want to buy a villa in Mirdif, you will have to dish out an average of AED 2.4 million for 3-bedroom villas. The villas have an average yield of 4.2% which is quite lucrative.
If you are more interested in renting out the villas, the annual rental cost for 3-bedroom villas in Mirdif is AED 84,000; for 4-bedroom villas is AED 104,000, and for 5-bedroom villas is AED 111,000.
Al Barsha is a residential development in Dubai that is a great place to live in if you want a casual and laid-back lifestyle. The great thing about it is that it offers not just luxurious villas but also 1-bedroom studio apartments as well as various types of affordable townhouses for people to live in. You can dine at a five-star restaurant one day and then try a small and affordable eatery another day.
The community comes with a lot of popular attractions, including the Barsha Pond Park which is a beautiful place for walking, running, and sightseeing. It is also very close to the Mall of Emirates, which features well-renowned brands, a cinema complex, an arcade center, and upscale restaurants. It also features smaller retail centers, including the DAMAC Executive Heights, Al Barsha Mall and My City Centre, which are great places for a quieter and more affordable experience.
The community is also minutes away from Internet City, Media City, and Dubai Marina as well as major highways like the Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khalil Road. The area is located in the bustling center of the city where you can experience the excitement of proper city life.
Pros of Living in Al Barsha
- Villas and apartments in the locality are highly sought after since the area is located in the heart of Dubai. Popular tourist hubs like the Dubai Marina are easily accessible from the place.
- It offers a lot of culinary delights for foodies, including cultural cuisine like Chinese, Italian, Pakistani, Indian, and Greek, so no matter where you are from, you will find a restaurant that caters to your tastes.
- Leisure activities like The Smash Room and Jumble can be easily accessed by residents. In addition, the locality offers lush parks that offer a lot of jogging, cycling, trekking, sporting, and playing activities. It is also not too far from Dubai International Airport and Palm Jumeirah.
Cost of Living in Al Barsha
Since Al Barsha is a non-freehold community, the villas can be bought only by the nationals of UAE or GCC investors. The average price of a 4-bedroom unit in Al Barsha is AED 5.4 million and a 5-bedroom unit is AED 9.7 million. The area offers a lucrative ROI of 6.6%.
If you want to live in a rented villa, the average price of a 3-bedroom villa is AED 144,000. A 5-bedroom villa can cost up to AED 231,000 as yearly rent. There are also villas that offer private pools that you can rent out.
Umm Suqeim is a non-freehold area located on Jumeirah Beach Road. The beautiful locality is just a few minutes away from the popular Kite Beach, Burj Al Arab, and Wild Wadi Waterpark. The area also has charming villas, chich restaurants, mosques, clinics, well-established schools as well as beaches, hotels, and tourists so it is a good place for families.
Living in Umm Suqeim means having a waterfront property of your own. The area mostly consists of villas in different styles and sizes but it also offers low-rise apartments for people. Nevertheless, the villas are a priority for most investors and buyers in Dubai.
Pros of Living in Umm Suqeim
- The area has very quick access to beautiful beaches, including the calm and serene Jumeirah Beach, the peaceful Umm Suqeim Beach, and the fun-filled Kite Beach as well as the Dubai offshore sailing club.
- If you want to experience the finest dining this side of Dubai, then you should visit Madinat Jumeirah, which features 50 different restaurants, lounges, cafes, and three grand hotels.
- It not just has great access to public transport but is also an incredibly pet-friendly place as there are plenty of parks and beaches that are perfect for playing with your pet. It is also located at a 19-minutes distance from the Dubai International Airport and an 18-minutes distance from the Palm Jumeirah.
Cost of Living in Umm Suqeim
People who are looking for a villa in Umm Suqeim should consider one of the larger villas. A 5-bedroom villa in UmmSuqiem costs about AED 13.2 million. If you want to rent a villa, it will cost around AED 155,000 for 3-bedroom villas; AED170,000 for 4-bedroom villas; and 228,000 for 5-bedroom villas. Villas have a modest ROI of 2.79%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Dubai property market a good place to invest in?
The property market in Dubai, as well as the Emirates, is a promising place to invest in. The aforementioned communities in Dubai offer you popular options if you want to live in villas. If you want to invest in properties, townhouses are also a great option.
Is it possible to rent villas in Dubai?
Renting a villa is a good choice for families. If you have a large family, a villa can give you much-needed privacy. In addition, most villas are located in communities that offer a lot of amenities for your families. The rental market in Dubai is booming because of the large number of expats in Dubai.
In which communities can I find ready-to-move-in villas?
If you cannot wait to move in, there are several communities in Dubai that offer you ready-to-move-in villas. Two such villa communities are DAMAC Hills and DAMAC Hills 2 which offer you villas of different configurations and sizes as well as a truly green community to live in.Which is the best community in Dubai to invest in?
For those looking to make investments in the most sought out communities of Dubai, please visit "The Best Areas to Buy Property in Dubai."
Should I live in a villa or an apartment in Dubai?
These days, villas are becoming one of becoming very popular among both the expats and nationals, particularly if you have larger families with children. However, before you decide to buy one or the other, it is important to exercise due diligence and find out their pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision.