Cityscape Global celebrate their 15th Anniversary in Dubai
Cityscape Global 2016 is the leading and most significant real estate investment and development event for emerging markets globally. It provides a platform for investors, financial institutions, property developers, advisers, and more, to network and discuss critical issues affecting business decisions in the global real estate marketplace.
Organised by Informa Exhibitions, this real estate trade show features hundreds of exhibitors from more than 30 countries with over 25,000 attendants from around 100 countries. Local, regional and international real estate firms exhibit their projects and services at the exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC). All in all, Cityscape is a fantastic event to find new investment opportunities and create business partnerships.
Reasons to visit
- Discover investment opportunities in the global real estate market – what’s new and what’s on track for delivery.
- Share knowledge and gain industry insight in person or online through interactive and content-rich programmes.
- Learn how the region continues to improve transparency and the regulatory framework to support investors.
- Find out which opportunities are offering the best returns for your investment.
- Network with a cross-section of real estate professionals.
Cityscape Global 2016 Awards
The Cityscape Global Awards reward excellence and innovation in architecture and design from the emerging regions of the Gulf States, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia (excluding Japan, New Zealand and Australia) and recognises architects, and their projects, that have shown outstanding designs, performance, vision and achievement in key areas of architecture.
Where to find us
DAMAC stand S3B10, Sheikh Saeed Hall 3
Dubai World Trade Centre
6th to 8th of September from 10am to 7pm.
For more information on DAMAC Properties and their luxury investment opportunities click here or alternatively call +971 4 301 9920 or chat with one of our property consultants.