1. Under the Priority Trip Package Offer only two guests may travel for a total of two nights with the Property Investor being a minimum of 30 years of age.
2. The Priority Trip Package must be utilized within 30 days only from the latest of the date of reservation of a property with Damac, and/or the date of Confirming the Priority Trip Package by Damac and the Potential Investor.
3. All travel related documents and travel dates should be submitted to Damac within 7 days of booking and paying for the Priority Travel Package Offer.
4. Accommodation is on a bed & breakfast basis only. All other meals, any other optional hotel expenses, and applicable taxes including Value Added Tax (VAT) imposed by the relevant government authority are payable by the Potential Investor.
5. The Damac property consultation must be attended by both members of a Potential Investor, if applicable. In the event the Potential Investor is unable to attend the consultation, the Potential Investor will be liable to pay the full cost of the trip.
6. Damac will not be responsible for any failure to meet flights booked for the Potential Investor by Damac if correct flight details were provided to the Potential Investor in advance.
7. Should a Potential Investor withdraw from the Priority Trip Package after a booking has been made, they will still be liable to pay the full cost of the trip. If the Potential Investor requests amendments to the schedule after the booking is confirmed the Potential Investor shall be liable for any costs incurred. i.e. accommodation, flights, entertainment and other activities are subject to availability.
8. Travelling from some countries or during peak season, festive season and national holidays may be subject to additional package price surcharge; which if applicable will be advised at the point of the booking and before final confirmation of the trip. Damac reserves the right to withdraw the availability of Priority Trip Package Offer during above mentioned periods.
9. Visas arranged through Damac are only valid whilst staying at the pre-arranged hotel accommodation and will be cancelled by Damac immediately after the departure date as previously agreed with Damac. There can be no changes made to the agreed travel dates and the Potential Investor must exit the country on the day they check out of the accommodation. If there is an emergency situation which may result in a change to the date of exiting the country then the Potential Investor must inform Damac immediately. Should the Potential Investor continue to stay in the country without notification to Damac, we will be compelled to charge your credit card with an amount of AED 10,000/- (UAE Dirham’s Ten Thousand only). Nigerian national are issued 14 days Single entry visa only.
10. This subsidized travel package is offered with the undertaking of a genuine interest in property investment with Damac by the Potential Investor travelling on the trip. The Potential Investor confirms that they have sufficient financial resources available, a minimum of AED 40,000/- (UAE Dirham’s Forty Thousand Only), to make a reservation fee payment during the trip, should a Damac property investment opportunity meet their requirements.
11. The Priority Trip Package must have all decision makers present and in the event of an individual Potential Investor travelling on the priority trip, the Potential Investor must have the sole ability to reserve the chosen property without having to consult any other party not present.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws applicable in the emirate of Dubai and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute arising from or in relation to this Agreement shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.
13. This Agreement is prepared in the bilingual form and if any discrepancy is found between the English and the other version, the English version of this agreement shall prevail.