The Trump Estates at DAMAC Hills is an exclusive gated community perched on a private island amidst the lush greens and fairways of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai. Located within the prestigious DAMAC Hills master community, luxury and privacy reach a whole new level in this, the only development of its kind, anywhere in the world.
Each mansion comes with its own Trump Card, which opens doors to a host of privileges across the globe. From the glamour of New York City and Las Vegas to exotic Waikiki and Ireland’s historic Doonbeg, you’ll enjoy stellar service and exclusive benefits in signature Trump style.
The Trump Estates at DAMAC Hills
For those who appreciate the very best in life, from imposing architecture to resplendent interiors.
Register your interest:
Each supremely private mansion boasts:
- Private swimming pool
- Spacious balconies
- Beautifully finished interiors
- Personalised state-of-the-art golf cart to travel around the estate
- Exclusive Trump Lifestyle Card
Mansions have enviable views out across the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, which features:
- Expansive clubhouse
- Par three course
- Pro shop
- PGA qualified teachers
Facilities at DAMAC Hills
- Trump International Golf Club Dubai with 18-hole championship golf course and par three course
- Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
- Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Little Village Children’s Play Area planned
- Outdoor Skyview Cinema
- The Arena – a seasonal multipurpose area
- Schools and nurseries
DAMAC Hills in Dubailand has community and relaxation at its heart; a place where the utmost importance is given to the public realm and facilities – from lifestyle and entertainment to education and healthcare. A place designed to make residents feel safe and comfortable; a place to raise children and make lifelong friends; a place to call home.
The development is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a world away, with its ideal location along Umm Suqeim Road, which allows easy access to the rest of the city.