The Beach by Maison de Ville at AKOYA Oxygen
Resort-style living across nine towers with refreshing pool facilities, dining and retail.
The Beach by Maison de Ville is a place where you can unwind, disconnect and wash away the stress of the day. The nine-tower development offers a collection of luxurious hotel rooms and suites, residences and hotel apartments – all with access to a sparkling, resort-style swimming pool; an array of dining and shopping options; swim-up pool bar and stunning golf views.
Invest in a hotel room at The Beach and you’ll benefit from Dubai’s flourishing hospitality industry with high annual returns through a 40% share in room revenue.*
With its breathtaking views, relaxing leisure activities and assortment of restaurants; The Beach residences offer an easy-going, stress-free lifestyle.
Managed by DAMAC Maison de Ville Hotels & Resorts, the collection of hotel apartments offers spacious suites that combine the comforts of home with the serviced luxury of the brand’s unique style of hospitality.
Whether you live or stay at The Beach by Maison de Ville, it’s like being on holiday, every day.
*Based on current market performance.
- Hotel rooms, as well as studios, one, two and three bedroom residences and hotel apartments
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Retail and dining options
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Children’s play area
- 24-hour concierge
- Ample parking
Facilities at AKOYA Oxygen
- Trump World Golf Club Dubai – championship course by Tiger Woods Design
- Vista Lux at AKOYA Oxygen – (luxury retail, hospitality and entertainment)
- Tropical rainforest
- Hydroponic café
- Five-star hotel and suites
- Desert-inspired luxury spa
- Unique yoga enclave inspired by the natural elements
- Waterplay fountains across the community
- Organic fresh market
- Healthy dining
- Schools and nurseries
AKOYA Oxygen is dubbed ‘Dubai’s first green residential address’. The community offers a range of villas nestled in the heart of nature, with lush greenery and cascading water features all around. A huge variety of trees and plants melt away the bustle of urban life, yet the stunning green development is ideally located so the city centre is far enough away to offer the peace and tranquillity of wide open space, but easily accessible when required.