Enhance your lifestyle and live lavishly at Skyview Levels, which occupy levels 17 to 26 in the Golf Vita residential towers. Surrounded by parklands and spectacular green fairways of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, the towers are uniquely designed and perfect for new beginnings. With breathtaking golf views, the apartments’ tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, spacious bathrooms and more, make coming home an even more eagerly anticipated experience.
Located within the prestigious DAMAC Hills master community, this collection of luxury apartments have access to world-class retail and leisure spaces. Here you can spend afternoons bonding with friends over coffee, shopping at luxury lifestyle boutiques, or enjoying the great outdoors.
Skyview Levels at Golf Vita
Luxury apartments in a well-established community in Dubailand with panoramic golf views!
Register your interest:
- Spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with golf views
- Swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Steam room and sauna
Facilities at DAMAC Hills
- Trump International Golf Club Dubai with 18-hole championship golf course and par three course
- Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
- Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Little Village Children’s Play Area planned
- Outdoor Skyview Cinema
- The Arena – a seasonal multipurpose area
- Schools and nurseries
DAMAC Hills in Dubailand has community and relaxation at its heart; a place where the utmost importance is given to the public realm and facilities – from lifestyle and entertainment to education and healthcare. A place designed to make residents feel safe and comfortable; a place to raise children and make lifelong friends; a place to call home.
The development is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a world away, with its ideal location along Umm Suqeim Road, which allows easy access to the rest of the city.