A triumph of futuristic design in a mixed-use development occupying pride of place on the water’s edge
Al Reem Island has lush mangroves on one side and sparkling blue waters on the other, presenting a calming sea-side lifestyle that’s incredibly less than one kilometre from Abu Dhabi’s city centre.
Oceanscape is an iconic mixed-use development, offering a selection of exotic yet contemporary lifestyles. Townhouses, apartments and boutiques present three glittering investment choices from which to choose.
Occupants of Oceanscape enjoy uninterrupted sea views across a variety of accommodation, including spacious apartments and exclusive sea-facing Abu Dhabi townhouses above the podium, all complemented by manicured landscaping and gardens to further enhance the appeal of the surrounds. In addition, boutique retail spaces over three levels service the discerning community and the immediate neighbourhood as well as presenting a favourable opportunity for investors.
Just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, Oceanscape is a destination in itself, with trendy restaurants, specialty boutiques, coffee shops, clubs and every modern convenience. It’s the ideal place for those who want to be close to work, but outside of work hours, feel like they are a million miles away.
- Spectacular 32-floor towers on the water’s edge
- Exclusive sea-facing townhouses above the podium
- Grand reception area with double height lobby and guest lounge
- Lift lobby with multiple smart elevators
- Interior designed common hallways and corridors
- Restaurants, cafés and boutiques across three levels
- Swimming pool overlooking the mangroves and the sea
- Ultra-modern gymnasium and Jacuzzis
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Camera supervised covered parking on ground, first and second floors
- Concierge services and 24-hour residents’ services
Al Reem Island is a residential, commercial and business development on a natural island, located off the north-eastern coast of Abu Dhabi. This ‘mega-project’ will be fully equipped with the finest schools, golf courses, parks and gardens and art galleries as well as beautiful beaches, hotels and resorts, shopping malls, restaurants, recreational centres and healthcare facilities.
Al Reem Island will offer a unique blend of ‘chic urban metropolis’ and ‘tranquillity island seclusion’, where water activities such as waterskiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing and sailing will form a major part of the island lifestyle.