DAMAC Tower with interiors by Versace Home
The award-winning jewel in the ‘Paris of the Middle East’
Situated at the heart of Solidere in Beirut, the 28-storey DAMAC Tower with interiors by Versace Home, offers residents an unrivalled opportunity to make the most of life in this vibrant and dynamic location, often referred to as the ‘Paris of the Middle East.’
DAMAC Tower with interiors by Versace Home, winner of the world’s most prestigious property award for ‘Best High-Rise Architecture’, is designed to epitomise luxury living, in a unique collaboration with the world renowned Italian design house. Each apartment boasts the finest fixtures and fittings with a choice of stunning contemporary design packages available.
- One of most exclusive properties in Lebanon
- Studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments
- Terraces with unique design
- Grand double height lobby
- Parking on multiple levels
- Convenient elevator access from parking levels to the apartments
- Camera surveillance covering multiple floor parking
- Smart home technology enabled
- Spa bathrooms with Jacuzzi, steam and sauna where applicable
- Driver’s area
- Private storage spaces
At the heart of Lebanon’s capital is Solidere, an area that is thousands of years old, traditionally a focus of business, finance, culture and leisure. Its reconstruction constitutes one of the most ambitious contemporary urban developments.
Located at the meeting point of three continents, Lebanon has been the crossroads of many civilisations. Its countryside is a place of rocky outcrops, cedar trees and magnificent ruins that look down from the mountains to the sea. A country with a long history and natural beauty, its legendary hospitality, both natural and manmade sites, along with its delicious cuisine make it a unique place to visit or live.