DAMAC Residences with interiors by Versace Home at Al Jawharah
Apartments designed by Versace Home overlooking Jeddah's Corniche.
The multiple award-winning Al Jawharah residential tower is located on the Jeddah Corniche along the coast of the Red Sea. Featuring 47 storeys, a double-height lobby, designer guest lounge and generous parking, Al Jawharah sets a new benchmark for luxury in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
DAMAC Residences with interiors by Versace Home at Al Jawharah presents the first Versace-styled apartments in the country. Select and opulent, these exclusive apartments are situated on the top 10 floors of the tower and offer luxury, comfort, functionality and unparalleled attention to detail.
- Top-floor designer apartments with Versace Home interiors
- Beautiful landscaped surroundings
- Grand reception area with spacious tower lobby in marble and stone
- Concierge services and 24-hour services for residents
- Abundant covered parking with camera surveillance
- Separate swimming pools for men and women
- Separate gymnasiums, saunas and steam rooms for men and women
- Games room
- Squash court
- Mini theatre
- Residents’ lounge
The Corniche is the 30-kilometre coastal resort area in the city of Jeddah. Located along the Red Sea, the Corniche features a coastal road, recreation areas, pavilions and large-scale civic sculptures as well as King Fahd’s Fountain, the highest of its kind in the world.