Bellavista comprises three residential towers commanding far-reaching views across the entire DAMAC Hills development. With its supreme location overlooking the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, there’s a staggering choice of outdoor facilities within easy reach. From premium retail therapy and fine dining, to the events part and the world-class fitness centre, Bellavista gives you access to it all.
From the moment you enter Bellavista, you’ll experience the refined ambiance of the elegantly styled lobby, which sets the scene for your arrival home. Apartments feature thoughtful spaces along with breathtaking views.
Beautiful apartments in DAMAC Hills.
Register your interest:
- Spacious apartments overlooking The Trump International Golf Club Dubai
- World-class tennis courts
- Access to the fitness centre
- Carrefour Market
- Heath clinic
- International school
- Access to the beautifully themed areas of The Park
- Swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Steam room and sauna
Facilities at DAMAC Hills
- Trump International Golf Club Dubai with 18-hole championship golf course and par three course
- 21,500 sq-ft community skatepark
- Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
- Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Little Village Children’s Play Area planned
- Outdoor Skyview Cinema
- The Arena – a seasonal multipurpose area
- Schools and nurseries
DAMAC Hills in Dubailand has community and relaxation at its heart; a place where the utmost importance is given to the public realm and facilities – from lifestyle and entertainment to education and healthcare. A place designed to make residents feel safe and comfortable; a place to raise children and make lifelong friends; a place to call home.
The development is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a world away, with its ideal location along Umm Suqeim Road, which allows easy access to the rest of the city.